Start up specialists
It is really exciting when you decide to start your own business and we have helped many clients through this process. Our experience has shown that you will have many questions and we here to help and support you with our expert advice.
Most people start a business because they have a great business idea or want to be their own boss and take control of their future. Some of key questions start up clients ask include:
- Whether you should start as a sole trader, partnership, LLP or limited company
- Forming the company and issuing shares and appointing directors
- Should you register for VAT
- Setting up a payroll scheme
- Maintaining your books and records
- How to extract money from your company
- Forming a business bank account
- Raising sales invoices for UK and overseas customers
- Tax planning
These are just some of the questions you may have and we are here to help and support you.
Our Xero online accounting solution is extremely popular for businesses as it allows you to have full control of your business 24/7, monitor your profits and key performance indicators – this will help you stay on track and grow your business. We can also set up a live bank feed so that you will always know your up to date cash position. You can email invoices and statements to ensure prompt payment from your customers.
Have a look at what our clients say about us on the testimonials page. We are highly recommended and offer professional, friendly and expert advice.
We would be delighted to meet you for a free meeting and then provide you with a fixed fee quote which includes free telephone support. Call us today!